My Kitchen Rules: Stage 2 Food and Hospitality
The Stage 2 Food and Hospitality students have just completed their “My Kitchen Rules” challenge.
In groups, they collaborated to design and create a contemporary three to five-course fine dining menu.
The following judges externally judged the student’s menus:
- Linda Jarmer from Jarmer’s Kitchen
- George Diakomichalis owner and executive pastry chef at multi-award-winning Kalymnos Pastries in Adelaide
- Adam Swanson previous owner and head chef of Zucca and regular chef on various cooking shows
- Dr Susie Chant who has owned many hospitality businesses in South Australia is a judge for the Sydney Royal Fine Food Show, and currently lectures at Uni SA in the areas of entrepreneurship, business ethics and tourism
- Travis Meech, Immanuel Chef
- Luise Lowndes, Head of Senior School
All the judges were amazed at the quality and standard of the food.
Well done and congratulations to our Food & Hospitality students.