The provision of a range of co and extra-curricular activities, accessible to all students, at Immanuel College is made on the basis that:
- The College mission statement commits the College to the development of the ‘whole person’.
- Contemporary educational thinking and writing supports the view that ‘learning to be’ and ‘learning to live’ are important aspects of the curriculum.
- The provision of a diverse range of activities is made to enable students with a wide and developing range of interests, to explore activities beyond their previous experience.
- The range of activities provides opportunities to positively contribute to the ethos and identity of the College particularly through sport* and music programs.
- The College remains committed to ensuring the highest levels of performance and competition by groups, teams and individuals in the range of activities provided.
* The competitions administered by the ISSA, IGSSA, SSSSA and SAPSASA.
2017 Extra-Curricular Booklet